Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

My Device: Not Specified

PocketMac Sync with Entourage Calendar troubles

I'm a first time user of BB Pearl from Verizon (5 weeks so far) and new poster.

I've installed PocketMac and run a sync of my Entourage contacts and calendar. All went ok.   One week later, I try another sync.  Now PocketMac sync manager just sits halfway through the calendar update and seems to be stuck.  I've waited over 30 minutes.  I've waited over 1 hour.  not updating to my BB calendar.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled PocketMac.  I've run Entourage rebuild,  repaired disk permissions, run data purge utility and sync clean utility.  It doesn't say whether I should have my BB Pearl attached during these utility actions. Done them twice with and without attaching the BB.  I've tried running Sync again and still nothing.

What do I do now?  Uninstall pocketmac again?  All I want to do is keep my calendar and contacts up to date and make calls on this BB.   Thanks for your help.

Re: PocketMac Sync with Entourage Calendar troubles

Hi - I have the same problem. Entourage 2008 / Pocketmac 4.1.25...sync just hangs after doing contacts and Syncmanager is stuck indicating "Synchronizing Calendar". Very frustrating. 
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Pocket Sync with Entourage Calendar troubles

Hi and welcome to the forums!

You may be better served posting in the Blackberry for Mac forums on the main page. Just FYI.

See if this helps resolves your problem or provides some insight:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&message.id=9500#M9500

Please let me know,

Thanks,

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Re: PocketMac Sync with Entourage Calendar troubles

Hi, I do not know if you have already solved this problem or not, but a while ago i had the same problem after adding a password to my blackberry with its security feature, i never thought i would have to also add the password on pocketmac so that the program could sync, 

anyways on pocketmac, click the blackberry symbol and under the connections tab check the box that says my blackberry handheld requires a password for use, enter the password then restart the program.