Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

My Device: Not Specified

Pocketmac won't sink

I just recently moved from Pc to Mac (Mac OS X version 10.5.5) and after downloading the pocketmac for my curve 8300, the sync was fine and then after a couple of weeks I started getting an error message.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled pocketmac and now I'm unable to get anything to sync.  I use Mail, and Address book and Ical and nothing seems to sync.  The new error message that I'm getting is:

[11:13:27.972] Error encountered: -38 in LibLoadNUDFile

Please help

Re: Pocketmac won't sink

im having pretty much the exact same issue, i have an 8310 and it worked perfectly fine, but i got a new one (i broke the old one) and now when i plug in my new one to sync with pocketmac, it doesnt register the phone is even connected, i get an error that says

[03:26:58:779] Unable to connect to Blackberry

(error 1); skipping.

i have also tried connecting it to a PC as well and again the phone does not even register that it is connected to a data cable?

Contributor

Re: Pocketmac won't sink

I am having the same issue. Just got a new mack book and pockemac does not recognze the black berry device and it does not sync.