Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
deefekshon
My Device: Not Specified

Problem Importing Contacts From Outlook

I have got my BB Bold connected to my PC via USB and I am looking to import my contacts from my old N95.

I have seen several people say that you only have to put the contacts in to Outlook, (I have done this) and then Sync them together.

When I open BB Desktop Manager I go to Sync, I choose One Way Sync To Device. I then press OK with Address Book checked but absolutely nothing happens, it just takes me back to the screen with the Sync Config.

I have also tried plugging both phones in and doing the Device > Device thing but it seems to only allows Palms/Treo's to connect via this method.

When I try to do it I am given this window where I cannot select an option:

[img]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s162/bildo_whu/blackberry.jpg[/img]

I am using XP SP3 with Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (11.8217.8221) SP3

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Problem Importing Contacts From Outlook

hello,

are your contacts in the outlook contacts folder or are they in a subfolder of the Contacts folder ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
deefekshon
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Problem Importing Contacts From Outlook

Hi there, thanks for your reply. When I click contacts they come straight up so I assume they aren't in a subfolder. This is however the first time I've used outlook so I'm not entirely positive what I'm doing is correct I'm just following guides. Thanks.