Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Contributor
mumbles27
My Device: Not Specified

Re: 8310, Entourage, Syncing, Catagories and Text Groups

Hi Forum,

Wonder if there is a answer for this. Syncing using Mac, Entourage and 8310 using Pocket Mac which now works a treat, that’s not the problem. the Problem, or "want", is i would like to have my extensive "categories" on my blackberry as everything i have categorised.

I know that in outlook you can do this as i have done it and you can then search and send to contacts using contacts, but not it appears with Entourage.

Secondly, possibly on the same theme. I would like to send a mass text to a group of people. Possibly i though i could send to a category i have set up, that’s if I can get the above to work. in the absence of this working i know i can manually on the 8310 set up a new text group and manually add each person. Any way I can do this on a computer and have it sync'd or do it en mass as I have 3000 contacts to add to a new group.. and that will take a while on the 8310..  Thank you..

Regular Contributor
PocketMacAnne
My Device: 8300

Hi,

PocketMac for BlackBerry will sync your Entourage categories along with your appointments, contacts, and so on. In what way does it not meet your needs currently?

I'm not sure about the texting question, though, so I'll leave that to someone else.

Hope that helps,

Anne 

---------------
Have a great day!
Anne M.
PocketMac Team
Direct support available for PocketMac for BlackBerry FREE at http://tinyurl.com/RIMsupport
Contributor
mumbles27
My Device: Not Specified

maybe mine still has some mixed up. i first sync'd my BB with Outlook before buying a mac, and ow i have a mac i have continued to sync thus the contacts are all over the place..