Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Tour 9630

Re-download previous version

[ Edited ]

<removed>

I gave up on the new version.  No wonder this company is struggling!

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Re-download previous version

I understand your frustration!! But you need to understand that with the all the new developments there might be some issues (errors, bugs). But over time this will be addressed...i mean shortest possible time.

The new version is just released and I believe within few days time all the issues will be addressed.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

My Device: .

Please recall the following from the community guidelines:

Avoid Illegal actions.  It is unacceptable to post any material (i) that would or may infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party, (ii) that contain computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware, or (iii) that is deemed to be illegal by any local, state, federal, or international law.

Because we cannot verify the contents of this file for viruses, we cannot allow it to be in public display of the community. Feel free to share the link with members via PM.

Jakoby4204                                                                                                 New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png    AS3.png    CG2.png
New Contributor
My Device: Tour 9630

I wonder if everyone knows that Tanzim means Palestinian terrorist.  Moderator, are you aware of that?

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520

We're not allowed to post links to external download sites here - for understandable reasons - but when I googled

softpedia blackberry desktop 6

the top result was exactly what I needed.

By the way, System Restore under Win XP SP3 doesn't get me back to a functioning V6, even with a restore point just before the upgrade to V7. After restoring to that point, Intellisync throws up an Unknown Error when I try and reconfigure the sync settings in V6.

New Contributor
My Device: 9800

Yes, Don't try to restore your Windows back to the date before your upgrade.