Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

KoruII
My Device: 8820

Remotely synchronizing my BlackBerry 8820

TOPIC:  Looking for a solution to remotely synchronize my BlackBerry 8820 with Outlook 2007 

DISCUSSION: I am trying to find a way to streamline the synchronization process of my BlackBerry 8820 to my Outlook 2007 software.  Do to the nature of my work I am always traveling and have little accessibility to my schedulers computer.  My schedule is constantly adjusting throughout the day/week and my scheduler is unable to remotely push the updates to me.  I am aware that T-Mobile’s Sidekick has a downloadable software the allows the operator to synchronize without docking the unit.  I am wondering if there is anything like this for the BlackBerry. 

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Remotely synchronizing my BlackBerry 8820

hello,

you are looking for something called "wireless synchronization". I know it is available for Blackerries connected to a BES (through the company IT), but I don't know if you can do that without BES.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Remotely synchronizing my BlackBerry 8820

There is another solution, that consists on using a Google Calendar. There is a Google tool to sync with an Outlook calendar, and another Google tool to sync with a blackberry calendar.

Please read :

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=BlackBerryDesktopSoftware&message.id=...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.