Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
gbest54
My Device: Not Specified

SYNC PROBLEM WITH CURVE

My Curve gets part of the way through synchronizing and then errors out during the calendar sync.  I read the synchronization log and it indicates from the first device (the Curve) a number of entries that look like normal calendar entries and then some that say Read "00000000" and then from the second device (the PC) Read "<Unspecified>".  Can anyone tell me what is going on and how I fix this?

bhennings

Re: SYNC PROBLEM WITH CURVE

I have been having this same exact problem. I have tried uninstalling old versions, installing the latest 4.7. I am running Vista and Outlook 2007. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This has become SOoooo frustrating! 
New Contributor
gbest54

Re: SYNC PROBLEM WITH CURVE

My situation is an earlier version of Desktop Manager  V4.2.2.14 and Outlook 2003 SP2. I thought maybe updating he Desktop manager would help but it sounds like that is a lost cause.  I have to think it is a memory issue or there are some records that did not actually get deleted. Have you tried anything else like doing a back-up and then reloading the previous back-up?