Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Sync 2+ BBs w/ 2 Macs - HELP ASAP!!

I have aMacBook (OS X - v10.4.11) and a BB Pearl 8100, I have installed and have successfully been using PocketMac 1.0 (1.0.9) for a while... BUT NOW I amassisting a gentleman who has a MacBook Air (OS X v10.5) and two BB Curve8320...

I need tosync his 2 BBs to my MacBook so that we can share schedules, contacts, to do,tasks, and notes etc...PLEASE HELP!

I've searched the PocketMac site for how to sync 2+ devices however I've been unsuccessful...SUGGESTIONS?!

I've installed PocketMac v4.1 on the Air however it won't recognize any device (my pearl or the 2 Curves) .

In myperfect world, we will have the correct version of PocketMac installed on bothMacs, that will recognize and sync all three BBs - HELP MAKE THIS MY REALITY :~)

KYKY

Regular Contributor
My Device: 8300

Re: Sync 2+ BBs w/ 2 Macs - HELP ASAP!!

Hi,

There's no reason this shouldn't work.

May I suggest that you contact us directly at the web address below so that our support engineers can assist you with this, please?

Thank you! 

---------------
Have a great day!
Anne M.
PocketMac Team
Direct support available for PocketMac for BlackBerry FREE at http://tinyurl.com/RIMsupport