Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
georgeb309
My Device: Blackberry Tour 9630
My Carrier: Verizon

Sync error message = CRTranRec::GetLinkedRecordld:Invalid Record ld

[ Edited ]
Blackberry Synchronization  error message CRTranRec::GetLinkedRecordld:Invalid Record ld

I am unable to sync my BB Tour 9630 with my MS Outlook (2007) CALENDAR. The contacts synced successfully but when syncing the calendar I get the following message >>
Blackberry Synchronization  error message CRTranRec::GetLinkedRecordld:Invalid Record ld

If you can assist in resolving this error, please respond here or to to [Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.]

Thanks,
George
Please use plain text.
Contributor
FiestaCat
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Sync error message = CRTranRec::GetLinkedRecordld:Invalid Record ld

I'm have the same issue and can have not been able to synch for a week.  Can anyone help us???

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

I suggest this thread:

It starts with a process for cleanly starting over, and there is some discussion, and there is also a post (15) with links to older Desktop Software versions, if those are needed. Note that this is not, by any means, guaranteed to work...but it has worked for many to resolve issues they are having.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gain11177
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: orange UK

Guys,

After weeks of nightmares, swearing on RIM etc etc thanks to Jesus, Allah, Buddha … solution for our problem came through. Its bloody facebook responsible for ID Error! Let me explain.

I had uncle on my F. After a while I have removed inquisitive bast…d from my friend list and this is where my sync problem started. I didn’t know that until yesterday when by doing simple tests solution appear to be easy peasy lemon squeezy. Let me explain.   When you installed you facebook on BB, synchronizing F photo with your BB contacts photo was ticked yes [probably most people do that] When I reinstalled facebook [update] I have changed my mind = [didn’t wanted to connect my BBM, contacts etc with F] For some reason BB soft doesn’t like it [probably thinks contacts details may be corrupted as it shows under photo description: “no data available etc”   All what you need to do to fix your problem is go through ALL contacts and see if any facebook data [on my BB it was always blank photo] are missing. What I did is removed all blank facebook photos from contacts list. PS. For most of my friend I have photo taken by me etc attached to BB contact. For some I had F photo sync-ed.         CRTranRec::GetLinkedRecordld:Invalid Record ld Sync error message solution

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hokie
My Device: 8900 AT&T
My Carrier: AT&T

Thank you SO much for the help on deleting Facebook photos for device contacts with a conflict.  I have been occasionally plagued by this issue on and off from the inception of Desktop 7.x, and RIM has never been of any help in resolving the issue. 

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Mike1London
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: EE (UK)

This is the answer! After trawling through other posts it's a relatively simple photo issue. My problem came with the latest Facebook update for Blackberry. As above I went through and deleted any blank photos and I'm back up and running. Many thanks!

Please use plain text.
MarkD2
My Device: Tourch 1900
My Carrier: ATT

Did this and it worked great.  As I read his thread, it was the "turning off" the FB integration to contacts when I realized I had done the same with my FB upgrade on my phone.  Thanks gain11177

Please use plain text.
jcarangom
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks for your help.

Para los que no leen ingles, es simple arreglar el error. Entren a TODOS los contactos del blackberry y borren la foto que tiene Facebook y sincronicen nuevamente con ese se acaba el error.

gracias por la ayuda

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Superwall
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Orange

Try this one then. I don't have Facebook and I have the same Blackberry Desktop software on each of my PC and laptop. My Curve syncs perfectly with my PC and gives me the CRTRanRec message when I try to synch it with my laptop! Only difference I can see is that the laptop is running W7 64 bit and the PC W7 32 bit. Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
thevaughans
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Vodafone

Where do I find Facebook data in my contacts? Sorry I´m struggling here as I don''t know why I've suddenly stopped synchronising. Thanks Andrew

Please use plain text.