Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

Synchronising Blackberry 9320 contacts with Apple Contacts

Hi All,

Back for one last push to get my new Blackberry sorted. I want to synchronise my blackberry contacts and those on my Mac calendar program. I am able to synchronise new entries both ways as I ran a test today. However I can't get the existing contacts to show on both devices. My blackberry in the contacts - options-Accounts shows my gmail e mail account as the only "Contact List". On my Mac within the blackberry desktop software, when I click on Contacts a screen comes up indicating two way synchronisation and two buttons  "sync all contacts and groups," or "selected groups" In the space below for listing contact files, it is blank....

Any ideas, 

Thanks, Jack

My Device: Blackberry 9360
My Carrier: t-mobile

Re: Synchronising Blackberry 9320 contacts with Apple Contacts

Same problem here — by getting my contacts off of iCloud I was able to get them on my phone. Guessing that when you select iCloud your contacts really aren't on your computer any more. Blackberry doesn't have the access to iCloud so when you ask it to sync, it's syncing with nothing (because they're not on your computer anymore).