Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9800
My Carrier: Telus
Accepted Solution

Synchronization Error

Synchronization Error: CRRecurring!: Set RecurringDates: Start date is invalid. I have re set BB, removed battery, removed SIm card, uninstalled desk top software, reinstalled, deleted all reoccruing dates on my outlook desktop software and still get that error, synchronizing contacts, task and memos works! help ?

Hall of Famer II
My Device: PRIV (5.1.1), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Synchronization Error

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Try changing your view, in Outlook, of your calendar to a tabular view. Then you can sort by start date and see what's going on. Sorted that way, it's likely the first or the last record that is the problem.

Good luck!

Get your 15% discount at ShopBlackBerry.com! Click Here for details.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9800
My Carrier: Telus

Well, that did not help, but I went into the phone and got as far back as I could with the dates and I think I found the culprit.... Thanks for your reply, BB rocks, did a couple syncs and got all the deleted reoccurring dates back, thanks, all is well, file closed, cheers

Hall of Famer II
My Device: PRIV (5.1.1), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Oh! So the issue was with an item on your BB, not in your Outlook...didn't understand that from your first post. But I'm glad you found the answer and got going again.

Good luck!

Get your 15% discount at ShopBlackBerry.com! Click Here for details.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.