Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Super Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Classic
My Carrier: Bite

Re: Synchronization error - Redemption is not installed

restart pc and phone? cmon dude give me some credit.

i already mentioned that i did look online before writing there, looking for real support. i know how to use google.

anyone else?

how do i reach blackberry support that hopefully knows more than just google.com?

Solutions: 6,152
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Oh, google?   I haven't searched there, I used the more targeted resources specific to BlackBerry.

augusts wrote:

how do i reach blackberry support that hopefully knows more than just google.com?

This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration.

If you want format support:  How Formal Support Works

And as for rebooting... I don't know what you've done if you haven't said. I'd try it again even if you have... giving you credit that you know how.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Super Contributor

i understand this is somehting to do with outlook and bb desktop software, does anyone know how to solve this?? there must be someone that have had the same problem recently .. 

Super Contributor

logically, if BB software have this kind of notification about the redemption then is shall mean something in their source. but there is no explain or something, for instance in windows if there is error # you can find out what this error means more specifically. does someone from bb software can take a look what this notifiation means. 

thanks

Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: AT&T

I originally posted this over a year ago and nothing was ever done. I'm sure they have more pressing matters on their minds right now and I doubt it will ever get resolved.

intern67 wrote:
I originally posted this over a year ago and nothing was ever done. I'm sure they have more pressing matters on their minds right now and I doubt it will ever get resolved.

...meaning none of the users viewing this post know how to fix it.

Call your mobile provider technical support. If they cannot resolve it, ask them to escalate the issue to BlackBerry.

If you want format support:  How Formal Support Works

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor

I had to abandon Blackberry because I could no longer use it as a necessary resource. Went with the iPhone 5 when it came out. Been miserable ever since but at least it synchronizes.

intern67, did you ever seek assitance from an official support channel on this issue?

Knowledge Base Updates
Super Contributor

I tried to contact blackberry help on twitter and they frw me to my provider, my provider (bite.lv ) frw me to this forum and suggestedto reinstall windows. This forum frw me to my provider, dont we have a cyclical error here.. I am not ready to switch to ios yet..
Contributor

Yes, I did. They told me to reinstall windows. Did that. Twice. Also tried an older version of the desktop. I eventually gave up. Not worth my time. Nor should I have to spend all that time.