Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Syncing with Blackberry Bold!

I have been waiting for this software for months. I bought a Mac in July and checked specifically whether it would have desktop support for my lovely Bold. Everyone told me that RIM would release this in Sept. So I was happy. I have not been as productive as I wanted to be over that last few months without being able to sync all my contacts and calender appnts etc but hey I let that go.

MY ISSUE is - I cannot sync at all - I have downloaded the software and it just hangs, hangs hangs when I try and sync - I have spent all day trying to sort it out. I wonder if RIM will refund me my 1 day consulting rate?? I am fed up with just seeing a half blue line hanging.

ANyway please someone out there help me!!

W

Retired
My Device: Bold 9000

Re: Syncing with Blackberry Bold!

Can you try syncing each section separately and see what happens?

It would help to know if it is hanging when syncing contacts, or calendars, or notes, or tasks, or music.

Try to have only one sync section enable at a time, and then syncing.

------------------------------------------------------
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Syncing with Blackberry Bold!

Hi Deepblade

Thanks for this. I tried doing what you suggested for contacts and it worked. However - it did multiple contacts. It basically put all the numbers first and then the names> it also then added all the names and numbers afterwards - so I have duplicates.

With Calenders. It has put some some of my labeled appnts in but not all them. A lot of recurring events are missing?

Thank you for help so far. Can you help me further?