Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
azzwuff
My Device: Cure 9360

Transferring Certificates onto Mobile Device

Hello

I’m producing some documentation for students at the University I work at. Our Network requires a certificate 'UTN First Hardware' which isn’t stocked on devices. I have tried using the BlackBerry Desktop Software with a Curve 9360 that we use for testing and unfortunately the Certificate's section is all greyed out - preventing me from 'importing certificates' I have fully updated the software and the phones ROM and tried the Desktop Software on another machine but same problem. When I plug the device in is asks me to set a new key store password, which I do, it then says importing certificates and then all the certificate options are greyed out.

Alternatively I have the certificate on a SD card within the phone and can see it but am unable to do anything with it - I don’t know where the certificates are stored as I was manually going to paste the certificate in with the others using the explorer feature. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

New Contributor
azzwuff
My Device: Cure 9360

Re: Transferring Certificates onto Mobile Device

anyone?

louwzer
My Device: 9300

Re: Transferring Certificates onto Mobile Device