Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

My Device: Blackberry Curve 8530

Where can I download Blackberry software for Mac OS 10.5.8

Where can I find a download the Blackberry software for Mac OS 10.5.8? Also what is the higest possible software upgrade for a Blackberry Curve 8530? I recently got this old phone back and I'm trying to see what I should do with it and if its worth keeping.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Where can I download Blackberry software for Mac OS 10.5.8

Hello Professoracex and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

In order to use the BlackBerry Desktop Software on a Mac computer,  you need OSX 10.6 or later. 

As for the latest software version, your mobile carrier decides what versions they will release to support. You can check your mobile carrier's download site here for the latest available version.

Hope this answers your question.

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

My Device: Blackberry Curve 8530

Re: Where can I download Blackberry software for Mac OS 10.5.8

Due to the fact this is a company computer with leopard versions of their corperate software. I cannot update to 10.6. I had the blackberry software before for the older op system. So are you telling me that the older software is no longer available anywhere? Surely it exists somewhere? Since this is an older phone is there any new updates for it at all? What can I use with 10.5.8?

Ace