Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Tour
My Carrier: Sprint

Won't 2-way sync to Outlook

After working for months, my BB Tour and Outlook are not syncing properly. It's set for 2-way sync, and everything syncs properly except the Calendar.  The calendar will only transfer from Outlook to BB.  It does not transfer anything from BB to Outlook Calendar. 

I assume this is a problem with the BB, because I also sync this BB with a 2nd computer, although that one is set for 1-way sync from BB to comp#2 (as a backup).  That is no longer syncing either.

Any suggestions appreciated!

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Won't 2-way sync to Outlook

Hi, this started happening to me today, too. After two-way synching didn't work, I even tried changing it to one-way sync, from BB to Outlook and it still wouldn't work. If anyone has a solution, please let me know. It's almost as if something went down on the BB side.

Also, it kept telling me that I'd changed my Calendar settings and that I needed to cancel the sync, re-set the Default Settings to the right calendar and then try syncing again. Of course, that didn't work either.

Julip

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Won't 2-way sync to Outlook

Hi Anietor,

This solution worked for me.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f152/sync-outlook-calendar-not-working-16162/

Julip