Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

MarieClaire
My Device: Bold 9790
Accepted Solution

contacts and calendar dont sync with outlook 2013 (win8) - working with IPhone 5S and Ipad air

Dear all,

i just moved to a new PC (former: Sony Vaio pro with win 7 pro, outlook 10 > new: sony vaio duo with win 8, outlook 13 from office 365 home). i used to sync outlook contacts and calendars with blackberry and iphone and ipad on my old notebook using desktop manager from blackberry.

Now with my new PC, ipad and iphone are still working fine and they sync with outlook: new entries on outlook calendar and new contacts are added to my mobile and vice versa but when i connect my Blackberry Bold i don get any of the updates. 

i confirm that i am using the latest version of the desktop manager 7.0.

my desktop manager organizer is set up to sync both ways for both calendar and contacts

Any idea please? 

thank you in advance for your help

MC

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: contacts and calendar dont sync with outlook 2013 (win8) - working with IPhone 5S and Ipad air

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, you have moved beyond the supported platforms...refer:

Outlook 2013 is not supported at this time.

Sorry.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
MarieClaire
My Device: Bold 9790

Re: contacts and calendar dont sync with outlook 2013 (win8) - working with IPhone 5S and Ipad air

Dear Sdgardne,
Thank you very much for your reply
Any idea if they are planning to support outlook 13 soon?
regards
MC
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Unfortunately, given the Ts and Cs of this site as well as other controlling agreements, there is no way for anyone here to know such forward looking information...or, if they do authoritatively know, they would be barred from revealing it.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
Newbie24
My Device: Blackberry Curve

I have been able to sync all of my Outlook 2013 data (calendar, tasks, contacts, notes) to my Blackberry Curve using Blackberry Desktop. This was done on a new installation of Windows 7. In this case, Outlook was configured without email support. I didn't do anything differently during the set-up process - I followed all of the same steps as I did when I was using Outlook 2003. Perhaps creating a new Windows user account and/or reinstalling Outlook and Blackberry Desktop and then configuring Outlook without email support would resolve any issues that others are having. Or perhaps recent updates to both pieces of software have resolved these issues.