Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

My Device: storm9530

syncing between computer control panel and black storm 9530

I have downloaded zipped software from the internet to my desktop.   I have unzipped it and placed it on the Blackberry control panelof my computer, under media>blackberry>new_phone as required by the software company, the info shows when I bring up the file on the control panel; I  checked with a Blackberrty tech to make sure the Blackberry control panel download to my computer and the blackberry upgrades for my phone were compatible which they are.   But I'll be damned if I can get the information to load and sync to my phone. 

Once loaded how do I find the info on my phone!!!

I have been attempting this download since 3/11/12, if it wern't for the fact that I need the info desperately and it being my sister in  law's phone.  I'd take a sledge hammer and pound it thinner than tin foil!...... just my frustration showing.  Can anyone walk me through the process before I find myself chasing chickens and barking at the moon!! 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10

Re: syncing between computer control panel and black storm 9530

What exactly are you attempting to sync to your phone? It's very unclear from your post?

Are you trying to update the software on the phone?