Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

My Device: 9900/ (B1149)
My Carrier: BlackBerry

Hi everyone,
Actually! My sister has a problem we realized that it will NEVER solved!
She has a blackberry Torch and the black watch never hide even if she changed the battery or restart the device, sho deleted a lot of programmes and contacts in case to be faster
I asked b4 about this pblm, they said that it is necessary to update its software to a higher one!
Should any one help me plz!

All Replies
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: --

Hi KM52

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Foums

Which Torch model your sister have ! Generally this Clock symbol appears when applications run in the background , or because of any unknown Third party application installed within our device or because of low memory .Sometime A battery pull restart is enough to resolve this issue.Please press and hold the Menu for a few seconds, it will pop up a screen which will show all running programs in the background ,generally five will always there ( Home, BBM, Message,Phone , Browser ) Also If you have enable Memory cleaner within your device then it may also cause freezing and clocking .Check Options > Security > Memory Cleaner you can disable that feature on your device.

In addition Updating or Reloading your Device Software may fix the issue but again, Depending on device model you must have sufficient free space to run smoothly.Check this Knowledge Base for further help:

KB10307 : The Hourglass or clock symbol spins continuously on the BlackBerry smartphone

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.