Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Tour 9630

v 7 Synchronization Error with Outlook Calendar

My configuration: BB Tour 9630, freshly downloaded BB Desktop 7.0, Windows 7, Outlook 2010.  BB Desktop configured to one way synch to device i.e. Outlook is to overwrite calendar on the BB.  BB Desktop goes through the entire Outlook calendar and then produces the following error:  Synchronization Error - CRDBSchema::GetNextField : Database schema does not contain any more fields.  OK is the only option and when pressed, Desktop closes down.

Help!

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: v 7 Synchronization Error with Outlook Calendar

[ Edited ]

I had the same problem.

This is how I fixed it.

Perform the sync to get the error message.

Go to the ? in the upper right corner>Support Resource>Organizer Sync Log

When the log opens, scroll all the way down to the bottom.

Look for the Yellow Text, that is your error. A few lines above that there is the date and time(Green Text) for the meeting that is causing the problem.

My was related to a re-occurring weekly appointment that started in 2008. I deleted my appointment series, and the sync completed without a problem. I then recreated the appointment  in my calendar starting with this week and performed another sync and it is done.

It maybe possibleto have to have more then one calendar appointment that will give you this error, so you may have to perform the steps more then once. I hope this helps.

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: v 7 Synchronization Error with Outlook Calendar

[ Edited ]

I forgot to mention that you have to turn on the  "Full" sync logging to get the needed infromation.

To do that go to Tools>Desktop Options>Configure sync logging options>change "basic" to "Full", and then follow the steps I provided.