Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Regular Visitor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Aircel

3rd grade service

Blackberry Service Center, Redington India Limited, Survey No 318/319, Opp. Deccan Eductaion Society, Near Dhyaneshwar Paduka Chauk, Shivaji Nagar, Pune. give's third grade service. Two times they have fooled when my black berry cell phone was given for software upgarde. Totally disappointed with Black Berry........   

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: 3rd grade service

Please keep in mind that this is one service centre that is not living up to your expectations, not BlackBerry as a whole.  You said your carrier is Aircel.  Is this service centre associated with Aircel or is it an independant one?  If it's an Aircel service centre, they are contracted by RIM to supply quality support for your BlackBerry.  If they are not living up to that commitment, you should request that any issue you have outstanding be escalated to RIM.  That means that they will give you the phone number for RIM and you can speak with RIM directly, at no cost to you.

If it's an Aircel service centre, please follow my advice.  If it's not, maybe it's time to deal directly with Aircel instead.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.