Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
Bloomy6
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

4.5 device software upgrade w/ email trouble

I recieved a insurance replacement BB 8130.  I upgraded to the 4.5 software upgrade and ran into a few problems.  First, I no longer could find the browser icon but solve that problem by goin to options, advanced options, host routing table, push the applications button and selecting register now.  I found out though, that i was no longer recieving email.  My email icon is still visible but I can no longer send or recieve email.  I have tried logging in to my account on my BB but get incorrect information screen and it wants me to input the info again.  any help would be appreciated.

shawn

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: 4.5 device software upgrade w/ email trouble

Do you mean that you've forgotten password for setting up email IDs? If so then use the forgot password link if you can remember your user name. If you can't recall that then contact your carrier support representative and ask them to provide your user name.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Bloomy6
My Device: Not Specified

Re: 4.5 device software upgrade w/ email trouble

The problem was that I needed to change the device pin and ESN number.  I called provider support and they gave me the information to login which I'd forgotten.  Changed the info and is working now.  thanks

Shawn

Please use plain text.