Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
amcloud

7730 problems

Hi all ive just got my first bb and im very happy with it for 1 i can now text with out people texting half way throw a message and asking y im not texting back  but im having a couple of little problems and need help.

Firstly the bb is second hand and it came with no disks, so when i try to connect it to my computer it says usb device not reconised (windows xp home) so please can some one tell me were to get a driver.

Secondly im trying to set up email and internet but in having trouble there as well something about

your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries

Thankyou in advance
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor II
d_fisher

Re: 7730 problems

You can download the BlackBerry Desktop Manager software from the BlackBerry website. To be able to use the browser you need a BlackBerry data plan associated with your cellular account.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
BBsingh

to get browser service books, try takin battery out for 2 minutes and then go to options and advanced options and host routing table and push menu key and choose register now.
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
amcloud

thankyou both for your input im going to try both
Please use plain text.