Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: Vodacom

9790 OS 7.1 Vodacom

I wanna know when I will be able to get this update for my phone. I'm stuck with OS 7.0. 7.1 is already out for the 9900, 9380 and a few others .
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: 9790 OS 7.1 Vodacom

You'll only know about it once it's released by Vodafone.  Carriers do not announce releases prior to them being released.

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: Vodacom

Yeah I thought as much. I contacted them and they said that it's upto Blackberry. What a bunch of idiots. Well I'll just have to wait. Sigh. Thanks for the help
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

You're welcome. And by the way, it's not up to BlackBerry. Vodacom has the update and is learning about it and evaluating it. RIM would have released it to them months ago but Vodacom is not ready to support it yet. Anything you hear to the contrary is untrue.

Cheers. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.