Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

bob1107
My Device: 9930
My Carrier: Verizon
Accepted Solution

ALT/O command to display Sent messages does not work on 7.10; anyone know an alternate shortcut?

ALT/O command to display Sent messages does not work on 7.10; anyone know an alternate shortcut?  I know I can get all Sent messages through Options, but too cumbersome to do that and then undo it.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: ALT/O command to display Sent messages does not work on 7.10; anyone know an alternate shortcut?

do an advanced search using the options. Once you are satisfied with it, you can save it and assign it to Alt-O.
If you do that, remember to delete any other search shortcut that may exist.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: ALT/O command to display Sent messages does not work on 7.10; anyone know an alternate shortcut?

That shortcut should work.

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/38289/1441912.jsp

Sounds like something else is going on.

My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Indeed, but those shortcuts depend on the language selected by the user in the BlackBerry interface, and may also differ from one carrier to another.

Better go in the advanced search, and browse the saved search ("Recall" in the menu) to view them.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.