Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
Da_ren79
My Device: Bold9900

Account suspended

I recently received Blackberry, bold 9000 with track ball, which was My parent, she never Activate the Blackberry Services, she only use IT AS a regular phone to call AND text. Now when IT given to me i tried to Activate the Blackberry Service, but after i Activate My Service i can not use IT to email, Blackberry massager or any Blackberry Services! I am New with this, i Live in Indonesia, so when i go to Blackberry store They said My Account have been suspended. All numbers are still original They said, but My PIN numbers have been suspended. I dont know what its mean, how can i open My suspended PIN Account ...? One of the Blackberry store said because IT was never been used, so They suspended the Account, can any one help me to open My Blackberry so i can use My Blackberry AS IT should be? Help me, thanks
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Account suspended

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

No one here, in this user-to-user community, can actually do anything other than advise you...no one here has any system access to actually do anything about your situation.

Rather, the shop you are dealing with should be able to do this, or at least formally escalate your case up to BlackBerry if they cannot handle it in the shop. From what you describe, it should be able to be un-suspended and useful.

So, your escalation path is not here, in these forums. Rather, it is through the shop. You have no free path by which to bypass them.

There is something called incident support, but it costs to just ask the initial question, since you are bypassing the contract you signed upon purchase. If you wish to investigate that, you can review it here:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Da_ren79
My Device: Bold9900

Re: Account suspended

Thank you for the information
Please use plain text.