Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

BBM 5 saving received pics issue

After upgrading to the new and improved messanger I am having problems with saving received pictures. After I accept it and it downloads I can then view the picture from messanger. But if I go to my pictures folder it does not show up as a thumbnail. The picture shows up in the list if I explore the folder though. This is happening on my Storm 9530 and also my brothers Storm. Also happening on his wifes Curve so its not just related to the phone. Anyone else having similar problems?

Re: BBM 5 saving received pics issue

That sounds like it may be saving the pictures frommessenger to a different folder than you have set to save to when you take pictures.

Re: BBM 5 saving received pics issue

[ Edited ]

Hi, my mate and myself  are also experiencing problems saving recieved pictures, (bold and storm). What we have noticed is that with the initial picture file, on version 5, there is no save option its just accept. Once you ve accepted you then get the option to save. once saved if you wait awhile the 1st option that came with the picture file change to view. Also you can view th epicture in your gallery. Now is this how its changed on version 5 or is it an error, would love some feed back taaaa