Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

BridgetteMatela
My Device: Blackberry9308
My Carrier: Student

Re: BBM display picture can't change :'(

Ok this seems like its a problem all over the world, because I'm experiencing the same thing here in South Africa. What I want to know is why is blackberry not informing us as to what exactly is happening? All I'm getting is suggestions from people, that don't work for some of us...this problem should be solved, the longer it gets the more people are going to get annoyed.
Please use plain text.
lefai
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: vodacom

this is the dumbest BBM ever I've been having that prob. 4 2months and its easy to fix jost go 2 yo time setting and put it on auto update or make sure u in a correct time zone it will 100% work, that's what I did just now just now
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ptinasafnandainternusa
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Telkomsel

My BB Dakota/OS 7,  can not change DP in BBM,,,,,,I added my own BB pin so I have my on BB Pin in Thw Contacts,,,,,,

My Contact not so many,,,,,,,,,,,probably RIM can checked,,,,,,

Please RIM kindly checked from the RIM Central Server,,,because everytime I change The DP,,,it does not appears on "Recent Activity",,,,,,,Usually does,,,,,,,,

I have done : Pull Out Battery + Diagnostic Test  /. Run Test,,,,,

Thank you for your kind attentions and hoping this problems issue can resolve ASAP because I need to change DP regulary,,,,,,

Best Regards

Mas Mirza Ernanda Sosrodihardjo

Please use plain text.