Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Visitor
My Device: Curve 3G
Accepted Solution

BBM doesnt work

Hi I just got a Curve 3G and made a dataplan and get every application working except for the BBM I invited people nd people invite me but nothing reaches both sides ? Am I missing something ?

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520

Re: BBM doesn't work

Have you top-up for BBM, BBM is not for free. In the UK it costs £5 I'm not sure what country your from but it you live in UK it is £5.If you want to find out how much it cost in your country call you Network. If you have payed the amount you have to pay then have you payed it monthly?

Hope this helped :smileyhappy:
If it has helped you please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved.

Manu222100
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

If you have a data plan in which every other BlackBerry feature works properly, BBM should be included in it.  If such a plan exists where you have to pay separately for BBM, I haven't heard of it.

You should resend the service books to your phone to make sure your BlackBerry knows how to handle BBM properly.  The article below describes how to do that.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB15402

Let us know your results.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

My Device: Curve 9320

Hey guys,

My BBM has stopped working! My facebook app doesn't work either and neither do my emails. Whatsapp and texts work just fine. Please help me to fix it!!! Thanks!

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

which version of BBm ?
which version of Facebook?

what happens exactly when you click on the BBm icon? Any specific error message?

can you go in the AppWorld, and click on the MyWorld icon?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: