Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

simplyelizabethm
My Device: Bold 9700

BBM not changing display picture.

This has been going on for over a week now, I'm not able to change my display picture :smileysad:, it continues to stay the same. I've tried removing the battery, nothing happened. I tried reloading blackbery messenger and nothing happens. Anyone know of any fixes? It's extremely annoying. I know it's not the program because my status' change just fine, so do other friends on my lists. Just hoping for some sort of solution, I have the Blackberry Bold 9700 and it's updated with version 6.0 if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
olivia-riley
My Device: Bold 9780

Re: BBM not changing display picture.

Mine was doing that all day today and I spent the entire day trying to fix it. I also did a battery pull and reinstalled bbm hoping that would work. As a last attempt, I decided to go into my profile and REMOVE my picture instead of changing it. Removing it worked just fine; I no longer had a display picture at all. From there I just changed my display picture as usual and miraculously it worked!? Not sure if that was just pure luck, but I would def try it if you haven't!

Hope it works out for you :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Chanteld007
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780

Re: BBM not changing display picture.

My profile pic doesnt update.  Please, Please help.

I have a Bold 9790, with 7.1.

HELP!!!!!

Please use plain text.