Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
Sock
My Device: Not Specified

BIS Blackberry Browser JAVA Problem.

[ Edited ]
I currently have a trouble ticker in with Verizon, but they are clueless.  I have a VZW 8330 Curve with BIS. 2days ago I installed a Bluetooth GPS (Globalstat bt359) and after I did, my blackberry browser stopped working.  I would receive the message of "A problem occured while trying to render this page"  When I get this message, if I disable JAVA, browser would work.  I restored to an earlyier date, problem solved.  BB Browser would work with Java Enabled.  Reinstalled Bluetooth GPS, problem back.  So, I figured it was the GPS one way or another.  Sne it back to Globalstat.  Has been working for 2 days until tonight.  Was browsing, put phone down to drink something, picked it back up.....problem is back.  WHAT THE HECK???  whenever the problem occours, Opera Mini still works fine but BB does not.  Doesn't matter what web address it is....same error.  What could be messing with the Java?  If I disable Java when I have this problem, works fine.  BUT I know java works cause it has worked for a while without any issues...PLEASE HELP, Very frustrating
Message Edited by Sock on 05-17-2008 01:58 AM
Please use plain text.