04-20-2013 09:01 AM
Hello, since around 10 days the calendar sync with google isn't working anymore. Calendars are missing from one day to another.
We also tried the support at Vodafone but they couldn't help.
What we have done so far:
- deleting email accounts and recreate them in BIS
- deleting the whole BIS account through Vodafone and recreate it with the email accounts
none of both worked. after the second step the calendar service books came back but no sync.
The same problem occured on two devices the same time. We only tried to solve it on one device to see if we can find a solution but even the blackberry support team from vodafone doesn't know what to do now.
Email sync is working so the basic settings are correct.
04-22-2013 01:36 PM
Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.
Thank you for your question regarding the issue you are experiencing with Gmail Calendar synchronization on your BlackBerry smartphone.
As a test try the following:
1. Create a new Entry on your Gmail Calendar on your device and one on your webmail.
2. Click the BlackBerry menu key > Options > under Accounts click the Gmail account > remove the Checkmark from Wireless Synchronization > click the Back menu key and Save.
3. Under Accounts click the Gmail account > place a Checkmark in the Wireless Synchronization box > click the Back menu key and Save.
4. Check to see if the test entries transfer. By design calendar entries made from the BlackBerry smartphone are synchronized to the web-based calendar within seconds. For entries created on the web-based calendar, it can take up to half an hour for the appointment to appear on the BlackBerry smartphone.
Let us know the results.
Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp
Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!