Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

BIS Rant.....

I really don't understand why we can't have multiple devices on the BIS!!!!!!  Not that they all have to be functional at the same time, but **bleep**....can't we have an option to save a profile for each phone we use?  I have 3 different BB's that I use at different times and have to set each one up everytime I want to use it.....really....how hard would that option be to add.....just give us the ability to save say up to 5 phones on there or something.

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: BIS Rant.....

Two views are there -

1. Yes! this would be convinient for those who uses different devices on various times

2. BlackBerry originally targeted business individuals who like be up and running all the time and these people are highly sesitive to data security. On SECURITY context this is not a good idea at all!!

As time changes...RIM might come up to cater the need of segment 1!! You just have to wait for that!!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit