Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

BIS account?

Okay so I'm gonna first apologize if I'm putting this in the wrong place/it's already been answered but I am going crazy.

I just got the Blackberry Tour like a month ago and got an email to my yahoo account saying i need to update the password for the account. I did so. Now i get the emails through my mac but stopped getting them (notifications/emails) on my phone.

I figured out I should figure out the whole BIS account thing because the guys at the store did it for me so I really have no idea.

i go to blackberry.com/go/vzw and assumed i already had an account so hit forgot password. I got an email saying my account doesn't exist.

Alright that's fine. So i click create new account and type in my pin and then one of the 2 meid and i get a popup saying m account is not accesible through html browser.

so i try to do it through my phone and the website comes up as an error.

i have been googling everything i can to try and figure this out because i'm stubborn and hate calling because they never seem to help me anyways.

anyone got anythingggg??

thanks

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: BIS account?

you need tochange the password on the BIS webpage.

the easiest way to do so is to do it using a desktop browser on a PC or a Mac, and not from a BlackBerry device.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

yeah, but it won't let me in without an account and when i go to fill in my info I get a pop-up saying--

"Your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access BlackBerry Internet Service."

Guru I

hello,

do not use your BlackBerry do go to that webpage. Use a desktop browser and go here :

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

that's the thing-- i still get that message while trying with my mac....

lol

Guru I

which browser are you using on your Mac ?