05-28-2013 11:17 AM
I have tried to get an answer from vodafone but not getting anywhere i just wondered if anyone else has had similar issues or know where i can go to get answers.
On the 7th February at 12pm GMT we made a change to our Email infrastructure that consisted of us adding a load balancer to our external webmail address.
When we made the change we had 20 of our blackberry BIS users in Spain that are connected to the Vodafone BIS network that experienced several issues. At the time of the change the users below started receiving a lot of old Email that had been cleared from the Email accounts previously. All users were affected and one user received 400 Emails dating back to November in there Inbox.
We also had messages appearing in UK users sent items that were sent as the Spanish Users, very strange!
We use BES in our company for all the others offices and they were fine it was only BIS that had the stange issues
05-28-2013 11:22 AM
05-28-2013 11:27 AM
We abandoned the change and removed the load balancer as we were concerned about effect it was having.
We have iphones HTC's and blackberrys on BES that were all fine only BIS via OWA went crazy. We need to make the change to our webmail again but cant have all the Emails downloading again.
So we need to know why BIS went crazy so we can try and avoid a repeat of the issues
05-28-2013 12:52 PM
05-29-2013 04:42 AM
Hi, Thanks for the reply.
Yes we do have BES technical support and I sort help from them but they were unable to help as they also do not know the workings of BIS.
Unfortunately the BIS Emails effected a lot of VIPS and they are pushing for answers.