Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Contributor
lee1992
My Device: curve 9360 OS 7.1.0.336

Battery too low for radio use appears when battery isnt low

I get the Battery too low for radio use message appearing when the battery meter is still on that orange colour, sometimes i get it when the battery meter is still in the white section, which is a little bit annoying if your in the middle of a phone call. 

Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Battery too low for radio use appears when battery isnt low

If you are using OS 7.1 it should have Battery Diagnostics to resolve your issue.

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

If you choose not to run Ronbob's suggested Battery Diagnostics, try simply removing your battery while your phone is on then replace it a few seconds later. 

Sometimes when you install a new OS, your phone needs some time to play catch up and to learn how to adapt to the new OS.  I've seen battery meters showing little to no power at all when there is still plenty left to get through the day.  Do a battery pull and keep an eye on the situation.  I'll bet within a day or two you'll see improvements.

I hope that, along with Ronbob's suggestion, helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Developer
Tosyngotti
My Device: CURVE 4 9630

I think that happens when ur device is hot or stress just pull out the battery without swithing off and leave for a second

Contributor
lee1992
My Device: curve 9360 OS 7.1.0.336

it hasnt happened since i posted the first comment , but yeah i think your right , i'll give that a try if it does happen again.

Thanks people :smileyhappy:

New Developer
Tosyngotti
My Device: CURVE 4 9630

Thanks if it help come anD like