Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
ryanoiscute
My Device: Blackberry pearl
My Carrier: T-mobile

Bbm not working!!

I have had my bb 3 months now and was an extremely happy customer, bbm was amazing and brilliant to chat to friends on. However tonight as I was in the middle of a conversation with my best friend bbm stopped working and my messages or new pms would not send. I did a battery pull and rebooted The phone, however as the bb was set up and ready to go I entered bbm and there was not an updates catagory where u receive everyone else's pms ect. This has not happened as far as I know, and has really turned me off buying a new bb which my mother offered to buy me next month, I am currently thinking of buying an iPhone as I have no problems with any iPod I have ever had and iPhones don't freeze and have a timer on their screen which forces you to do a battery pull , in my opinion this is highly unacceptable as the phone is not 100% fit for its purpose! And I pay for bbm too it should not just stop working as I am paying for this service! I would also like to add that I have a bb curve 8520 and have installed the last two updates within the last 3 days or so which also unacceptably took an hour to download and reboot both times, I wouldn't mind if it was once a month but it was 2 updates within 3 days which leads me to believe that bb needs a new updat and one that will actually work this time!! I would like some help in getting my bbm working again as it is not my fault but blackberrys. Regards, Stephanie.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ryanoiscute
My Device: Blackberry pearl
My Carrier: T-mobile

Re: Bbm not working!!

Dear blackberry support fourms, thanks for the prompt reply.... It's so helpful!! And I bbm is down today as well... Again may I add I do pay for this service which from time to time does not seem to work... Again many thanks!...NOT
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jessica_BAILEY
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Orange

I'm having the exact same problem!!!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
habbitzz
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: N NetCom

Sorry guys but this forum is only user-to-user, not official support.
When nobody has answered it means that nobody knew.
You might wanna try visiting a BlackBerry shop or the place you bought your phone if nobody here can help you. Or try tweeting @BlackBerryHelp.

Good luck though.
Please use plain text.