Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
bbWiz
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

BlackBerry Spy

Hi folks

just wondering if anyone here has experience with installing Trackwary PRO from http://mobilezenith.com.

I am looking for tracking software to monitor my kids BlackBerry phone and this one seems to be the only monitoring software that can track BBM along with other activity...thoughts? :robotindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: BlackBerry Spy

Hi,

Check KidSentinel  v1.1  by TeleBEEM. The app can monitor the following features of BlackBerry devcie -

1. Phone Calls
2. Emails
3. Texts
4. Contacts
5. Calendars
6. Memos
7. ToDos
8. Photos

As per the app developer the following are the liste features of KidSentinel -

* Tracks phone usage and sends a daily report.
    * Easy to install and configure.
    * Virtually tamper-proof.
    * Peace of mind for parents.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bbWiz

Hi Tanzim

Thanks for your response but what I really need is a way to track BBM as well as everything else.

I looked at kidsentil but it was too basic/low powered for my needs.  And other offerings don't have BlackBerry Messenger tracking (I require this most of all)...most are geared toward android, iphone etc.

After doing extra research over the weekend, I think I am going to go with TrackWary PRO as it looks like the most advanced offering in the BlackBerry tracking&surveillance space.  They monitor battery life and BBM.  It seems to be military/police grade and not a toy like the others.

Please use plain text.
wsandy0

Hi bbwiz,

I have been using Trackwary for tracking my kids phone usage. Works amazing for my needs. Also captures google chat, bbm and gps location even if the phone does not have gps it will obtain tower information to determine location and their positions are display on a map.

I've tried others but had difficulties with compatiblilty with different phones. Trackwary works perfectly with both my childrens blackberty phones.

Most important it seems to not impact battery usage which most of these apps tend to do.

Highly recommend it.

Please use plain text.
mcblog
My Device: Storm II Model 9550
My Carrier: mobilink

i highly recommend the following mobile apps for spying activitiy Mobile spy reviews BlackBerry spy iphone spy BlackBerry spyware
Please use plain text.
lesley-nolasco
My Device: blackberry curve 9360 OS7
My Carrier: wind

hi im new to this page ...anyways i"ve been having bbm difficulties...i was wondering if any of you know i can make it work...the problem is that none of my contacts receive my bbms invitation nor i...also sends me to enterpris activation which i have no idea wut the heck is that thing have to do with bbm...but please help me. i will appreaciate it a lot!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
habbitzz
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: N NetCom

If you want your kids to trust you, you might want to consider Not to spy on them and invading their privacy, and respect their right to grow up and get experiences making mistakes like everyone else.
Kids have the right to have secrets just like adults. Kids also have the right to learn how to be adults.

I'm glad that stuff is illegal over here if the person being spied on hasn't agreed to the spying no matter who what when and where. Even the police HAS to tell us when they are done if they have been sneaking around.

This thing about spying on your kids like its your private property(objects) must be the biggest difference between the States and Europe today!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Alrale
My Device: striaght panel
My Carrier: BlackBerry

[ Edited ]

I suggest you to talk with your child first, trust must come first.

Thinking of protecting your children by spying on him is good, but it may make them unhappy and become more far away from you.

If you have tried everything, then you can consider to use parental control.

Please use plain text.
EmmaL
My Device: BlackBerry 8530
My Carrier: no idea

my may get discount of mobile spy at this mobile spy sales news.

Please use plain text.
MichelleStuart
My Device: 8920
My Carrier: verison

I use Mobistealth afterall it has the most important surveillance feature which is bbm monitoring.

htc spy software | iphone keylogger

Please use plain text.