Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Contributor
eddiemguil
My Device: Blackberry 8330 Curve

Blackberry 8330 Curve and Motorola Bluetooth H670 Headset

Will these two work together and if so how do you pair them?
Forums Advisor I
JeremyKitching
My Device: Curve 8900

Re: Blackberry 8330 Curve and Motorola Bluetooth H670 Headset

Yes, this headset should work with the BlackBerry.

In order to pair them you will need to enable the Bluetooth radio on the Curve, and also put the H670 in pairing mode. There should be instructions for doing that that come with the headset. Once the device is in pairing mode you will go to Bluetooth Setup on the BlackBerry and select Add Device. 

Regular Contributor
ronnie
My Device: Not Specified

They should.look in manual for pairing or icon and click it. Make sure phne and bluetooth are on and charged.when u open bluetooth icon pree enter type in the blue tooth u have it will ask u for a code put in 4 0's. Then serch for device press yes your phne should pick up the signal and pree bluetooth litely till lite flashs. On phne screen should say successful pairing.
Visitor
EMGuil
My Device: Not Specified

After pairing them up I started getting an error message every time I start/restart my laptop saying "Was unable to install your Bluetooth Peripheral Device". Then I do a search Bluetooth Peripheral Device and get another error saying "Windows could not find the driver software for your device". Then I insert the software that came with the Blackberry 8330 Curve, but get another error message saying "Problem caused by Bluetooth Device. So what next? Your help would be greatly appreciated.