Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Contributor
Sharona1804
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9700

Blackberry Bold 9700 Problems!! please help

Hi guys,my blackberry bold camera just stopped working,it just shows that clock turning then says closed other applications and try again. Also now I'm getting this error message 'Uncaught Exception Application Registry.get or wait for [0x7c802477365c3985] owner died Thread [Thread- 32305152,5]

No idea what this means! Please please help!!
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
MAD-VIKING
My Device: BlackBerry Z-10

Re: Blackberry Bold 9700 Problems!! please help

Hello Sharona1804;

Thank you for your question.

Have you recently installed an application that utilizes the camera, or performed a device Operating System update?

Based on your log line, it is unable to access or retrieve the called application from registry list.

The best recourse at this time would be to perform a clean reload of the device Operating System via the BlackBerry Desktop Manager and perform a subsequent selective restore of the device databases you need.

Let us know if you have any further questions regarding this specific request.

MAD-VIKING
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sharona1804

Hi Mad-Viking,

Thanks for your reply. As far as i can see i haven't downloaded any new apps that use the camera. I am currently downloading Blackberry Desktop Manager. Which version of OS will suit my phone?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sharona1804

Well I've done a complete clean up and re-install,I haven't gotten any error messages but my camera still isn't working
Please use plain text.