Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

LJThompson
My Device: Blackberry 9320
My Carrier: GIFFGAFF/02

Blackberry Curve 9320 - software/phone

I have just bought a blackberry 9320 and set it up fine but when i went to use bbm i noticed that i havent got the update smileys/emoticons and wondered why seeing as its a brand new blackberry 9320 that should be up to date.

Help Me PLEASEEE! 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
johnnyuk
My Device: Z10, PlayBook 64GB, Curve 9380
My Carrier: EE and O2 UK

Re: Blackberry Curve 9320 - software/phone

Hi,

You might not have the latest BBM version 7 on the phone as it only came out recently, your phone might have been made and put in its box before it was released! :smileywink:

You can get the latest version of BBM from App World on your phone. Load up App World and search for "messenger" without the quotes, Blackberry Messenger should be the top result. Select it and select Download.

If you haven't already created a Blackberry ID and signed in to App World you will be asked to create one. Make sure you remember the email address and the password you set as you'll need them one day!

The Blackberry ID is so things like App World and BBM can keep a record of things like the Apps you've downloaded or bought and all your BBM contacts so if you ever change Blackberry phones, if you got a new one, or got it fixed or replaced, you just sign in and you can get your all apps and BBM contacts back again.

Hope that helps,

Johnny

Please use plain text.
LJThompson
My Device: Blackberry 9320
My Carrier: GIFFGAFF/02

Re: Blackberry Curve 9320 - software/phone

okay thanks :smileyhappy: i shall try that when i top my phone up :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.