Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
1_RF

Blackberry Massenger

Hi there,

I have a problem with my Blackberry Massengger (BB Msgr) after do blackberry swap using "Swicth Device Wizard" option from Blackberry Desktop Manager.

The problem that I'm facing are:

1. While communicating with Mr. X, suddenly my latest post of mine goes to Mr. Y.

2. I received the bb msgr bubble on Mr. Z icon, but when I opened the massege is actually came from Mr. V.

This is quite critical as I always discuss confidential matters over BB Msgr. To remove all contact and add again one by one will the last resort as I have more than 30 contacts

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Blackberry Messenger

Best way to get rid of the problem is to remove all of your contacts and add them again by respective PINs.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
nhilsen

Re: Blackberry Messenger

Hi, I started with similar problems after changing my old 8100 by a new BB8100. Actually couldn't send messages to existing contacts, couldn't really delete them, after delete them all, I saw on the application screen contacts (0/10), so it delete them but not really and when trying to add them again, on their BB screen got an error message "error generating key". So I decided to delete the application and re install it. I manage to delete it, but it is impossible to install it again. I try it all... At lest I think so, any ideas?

Thanks,

Please use plain text.