Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Regular Visitor
KellyRidout
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Blackberry Messenger for Windows Phone

Am I the only Blackberry user that feels like Blackberry have wasted an opportunity to develop BBM across all mobile platforms? They say it's about listening to their customers needs and they haven't had any requests for the message service to be made available to Windows Phone users but it would be naive of me to think I am the only consumer that would very much like this expansion, and it is naive of them to do the same. As great as bbm is, I am disappointed that I still won't be able to communicate with all of my contacts through it. Blackberry obviously feel like it's a great business opportunity for them to expand this yet haven't taken full advantage of what it is they have set out to achieve. Other applications such as whatsapp will still be popular for messaging as they will be able to communicate with the growing number of Windows Phone users.
Please use plain text.
tal69
My Device: N/A
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Blackberry Messenger for Windows Phone

I agree BBM should be on Windows Phone 8 Now.  Hopefully Microsoft can incentivize this relationship.  It would be a great opportunity to bundle it into the Entreprise "Add-On" Pack coming to Windows Phone 8.

Supposedly that will contain VPN capabilities as well as other enterprise MDM packages.  Windows  Phone 8 is making headway and will continue to pursue Enterprise features.

Please use plain text.
BennHartwell
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Blackberry Messenger for Windows Phone

We need this, I had a blackberry and it broke and got a windows Phone and need bbm to survive 😓😓
Please use plain text.