Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Pearl Call Log Issue

I'm not sure what's happening, but whenever I make a call, receive a call, receive a text message, the phone isn't saving any of the informatiuon.  I have no record of any of my calls or messages.  Wondering if I did something to make this happen.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Blackberry Pearl Call Log Issue

This is memory leakage issue with BlackBerry. Go to options -> status and look for the file free. This denotes the available free space on your device. Whenever a device is on low  memory its erases all the call log and sms text to free up its memory.

To check the database size on your device go to options -> status -> menu and select database sizes. By default pics are being stored in phone memory you can change the location memory card.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

I checked, and I have no space remaining.  I have downloaded themes, that I want to delete, but when I highlight the theme I want to delete, there isn't an option for deleting. What can I do?
Regular Contributor

First, pull the battery from the phone while it is on.  Replace it after 30 seconds and let it reboot.  Then go to Options, Advanced, Applications and delete themes and Applications there.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

This is probably happening due to low memory on your device. Go to options > status > click menu and select database sizes. From this you'll have a clear idea which things are eating up your memory. Remove them to solve your problem.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit