Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

regginraptor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Mobilicity

Blackberry Protect problem

Hi, I recently changed my plan but during that process my whole phone was whiped. I used to have BBM and other Blackberry services on my old plan but now I do not so I can not log into Blackberry Protect on my phone. Is there anyway for me to get the backup files so I can have back my files on my phone?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.2234)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Blackberry Protect problem

Hi Regginraptor

You must have BIS data plan or for you to have access to applications such as BBM and Blackberry Protect

If you have no data plan you can not access these applications and you can not make a restoration with Blackberry Protect.

Regards...

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **
@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.