Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

croissant045
My Carrier: T-Mobile Poland

Blackberry Travel License Agreement Issue

I have just moved to Warsaw and have a new Blackberry Bold with T-Mobile Poland and cannot now use the Blackberry Travel App.

The error is :-

"Could not get updated license agreement (Network Coverage is not available, Please try again later"

Is this an issue linked to Polish Carriers not yet set-up for this service or is there an issue with the set up of my Blackberry? Help appreciated!

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS

Re: Blackberry Travel License Agreement Issue

Hi croissant045,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Do you have a data plan from your carrier that includes BlackBerry Internet Service? I would recommend first verifying with them that your plan has the correct services to use the BlackBerry Travel application as not having these services can cause this error.

If you have the correct services, I suggest checking to see if an IT Policy may be preventing the use of Internet Browsing services. This blog post shows how to check for an IT Policy. http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2011/11/blackberry-it-policy/

If an IT Policy is present and you are using a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, I suggest contacting your server administrator for assistance with modifying this.

If you have an IT Policy but are not using a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, this KB article should help you remove the IT Policy by doing a reset to factory. "How to reset a BlackBerry smartphone to factory settings using BlackBerry Desktop Software" http://blackberry.com/btsc/KB31291 Please make sure to backup your data before performing these steps as the reset to factory will remove all data.

Let me know if you need any further assistance with this.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.