Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

earendil
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Orange

Blackberry maps disappear after update

Hello,

I'm a french owner of a splendid blackberry Bold 9790.

Except some trouble with the touchscreen, I never had problem until now.

I did an uprade of my os (7.0) to the latest given by my provider : 7.1.0 pack 2039.

Since this upgrade, BB maps disappear. I can launch it by typing the name of the application with the keyboard but I have a white screen with the message "unknown error".

I tried to download it again from www.blackberry.com/maps, but when I try to download it, it was written on the BB website "Sorry, your phone do not accept BB maps for the moment" (approximatively translated from french :Sweatdrop:)

Consequences:

- I've no more GPS

- Software such runtastic can't use BB maps any more

Any idea to solve this problem?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Blackberry maps disappear after update

Hello Earendil

Friends I recommend this great application.

Link:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/10911/?lang=es

The Waze Social GPS application takes you to the land where the geo-games add to the crowdsourced traffic information and map updates in real time. As a member of the community of drivers in your area, you will work with others to create and share maps and information map, used to create free GPS navigation Waze. You can also actively inform other drivers on the traffic situation, police raids, roads under construction, and speed cameras, via text reports. Safety comes first for Waze. Do not use if this sercicio Waze interferes with traffic laws in your country or if you are distracted while driving. This version of Waze is in Spanish. To download Waze in other languages, visit http://m.waze.com For support and general questions about waze please send your email to alpha@waze.com

Regards.

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.