Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

vanek26
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

Blackberry os 7.1 problems

Hey I have an unlocked blackberry bold 9900.  The phone was original with telus but im using it on Rogers just fine (Canada).  While downloading the new software, I got an error on my phone, and when I rebooted it, it had nothing at all.  It gave me instructions on how to restore my old software.  I did that, but I was missing some stuff so I restored my phone from my last back up.  I then upgraded it again, it worked, but it doesn't seem to have 7.1 installed..  I don't have any of the options available for 7.1.  On the blackberry desktop software, it says I have software version 7.0 bundle 2406, and there are no further upgrades available.  Any help?  Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Blackberry os 7.1 problems

OS 7.1 is a leaked version at this point. Installing a leaked OS is risky if you run into problems because your carrier will only support versions that they've released.
Plug your phone into and revert back to an earlier OS using BlackBerry Desktop Software. Once you've done that, post back and we'll help you.

We await your reply. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
A-Singgih
My Device: Torch 9860

Re: Blackberry os 7.1 problems

Did OS 7.1 bundle 1646 is memory leaked to torch 9860 monza?
Please use plain text.