Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

My Device: blackberry 8320

Blkberry 8320 - Video

I'm fairly new on the blkberry and I'm dying to record my 6mth son crawling but I haven't found the feature to record.  Does the 8320 able to take video?  Also if your in a free hotspot, are you still required to have the internet pkg on your phone?

Thanks!

Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: Blkberry 8320 - Video

you can only record video if the record video appliaction is present on your BB, consult with your service provider if they have the most recent software for blackberry for this purpose.

you are not required to have internet pacakage if u r using wifi, make sure your browser options are set to use wifi. 

Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Curve 8900

Video recording on the Curve won't be available until the OS 4.5.0 is released.

mmrothberg wrote:

I'm fairly new on the blkberry and I'm dying to record my 6mth son crawling but I haven't found the feature to record.  Does the 8320 able to take video? 

Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Yes u have to have internet service for hotspot and the box. Don't think u can video with this phne. Call ur service provider