Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
rishidhall74
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Idea

Re: Bold 9780 - download failed: Null Pointer Exception: Java.lang.NullPointerException

Yes, reboot means to switch off set and take our battery .... put battery and re-start ...... your memory card should be formatted and it will become empty after formatting ..... the problem gets solved as instructed in my early reply .....i did this today morning and now my phone is working fine .....
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
contactmehul
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Bold 9780 - download failed: Null Pointer Exception: Java.lang.NullPointerException

No rishi ... its not helping me .... i formatted the same way u said ... i rebooted my cell ... but still the problem persists .... am fed up now with this issue .....

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
a1k1
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: touch

i u have to format all ur phone not only the memory card... go to swipe & swipe ur blackberry.... its done wiz me

Please use plain text.
isaacaderibigbe
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: glo

Hey I've been facing the same
problem. I have version 2.9.5682. I
tried deleting-rebooting-reinstalling
procedure, but it didn't help. I
figured out that if you go to
whatsapp settings and keep the
option of auto-save downloaded
images as 'ON', it works. You can
try that. But I don't want whatsapp
to auto-save all images I receive. So
I'm still trying to find the solution!
Let me know if you find anything.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
glynhall
My Device: Storm 9520
My Carrier: MTN

I have been having the same problem & upgraded to WhatsApp v2.10.9225 & my problem is now solved.
Please use plain text.